Baalkavinchya Kavita
s***@gmail.com
2014-12-13 22:02:52 UTC
This takes me back in my college days when we studied 'Balkavinchya Kavita. This is a beautiful long poem. We were told that Balkavi Thombare was so inspired that he wrote this deeghakavya just like we talk and took it Shrimati Laxmibai Tilak and sang for her. This is mentioned in her book 'Laximibainchi Smrutichitrey'.
He was their family friend. Pushpa Joshi
s***@gmail.com
2014-12-13 22:03:18 UTC