Secret international cannibal group wants to buy Indian girls fro slaughter! We are going to pay THOUSANDS of DOLLARS for a girl!
Curt
2011-12-07 20:53:40 UTC

I'm butcher Curt and I'm looking for girls to slaughter. Girlmeat is
the best meat in the world, it's delicious and nutritious and girls
just have been made to be processed into meat.

Indian girlmeat is very good, I've already butchered a few Indian
girls and ate some of their meat and I liked it very much.

My customers also love Indian girl-legs, Indian girl-thighs, Indian
pussies, Indian girl-butts, Indian breasts, Indian girl-organs and
Indian girl-feet.

I will take girls of up to 40 years of age and I will pay $50 per
pound of living girlmeat.

I may pay even *more* for exceptionally tasty girls, whom we
can use for live-roastings! Please make me an offer!

I prefer girls of normal weight or slightly overweight girls.They must
be free of any contagious diseases like AIDS or Hepatitis and free of
cancer.

The girls should also be no heavy smokers and should not do drugs.

I will take hookers, daughters, slaves, girlfriends, wives, ex-wives,
aunts, nieces, female cousins or any other girl.

I'm also willing to buy small groups of girls as well as mothers with
daughters.

Please make me an offer and email me to ***@yahoo.com

This is puella_carnifex (at) yahoo.com and I'm puella_carnifex on
Yahoo Messenger.

Send me pictures of the girl or the girls and I will tell you how much
I'm going to pay. Don't forget to add age and weight of the girl(s).

This is a serious offer. I have the money and for me, girls are
nothing but meat.

I will pay cash.

I will also take VOLUNTEERS. If you're a girl and if you want to be
butchered and eaten, contact me! I will pay a person of your choice
the money you're worth, so you could do your family a favour!

You can also find me on my group, "The Butcher Shop":

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/thebutchershop

http://groups.google.com/group/thebutchershop

Curt
s***@gmail.com