SCIM: Sade Teen Shahane (Peshawai)
v***@gmail.com
2013-08-06 15:12:23 UTC
I am forgetting one "Shahana" from Peshawai. Two were Devaji Pant, Sakharam
Bapu Bokil; Nana Phadnis was considered "half." Who was the third one?
Thanks in advance,
-- Milind Saraph
Ramchandra Pant Amatya Bawdekar was a court administrator who rose from the ranks of a local Kulkarni to the ranks of Ashtapradhan under guidance and support of Shivaji. He was one of the prominent Peshwas from the time of Shivaji, prior to the rise of the later Peshwas who controlled the empire after Shahuji.[30]
When Chhatrapati Rajaram fled to Jinji in 1689 leaving Maratha Empire, he gave a "Hukumat Panha" (King Status) to Pant before leaving.
Peshwas[edit source | edit]

• Moropant Trimbak Pingle (1657–1683)
• Bahiroji Pingale (1708–1711)
• Balaji Vishwanath (1713–1720)
• Peshwa Bajirao I (1720–1740)
• Balaji Bajirao (4 Jul.1740-23 Jun.1761) (b. 8 Dec.1721, d. 23 Jun.1761)
• Madhavrao Peshwa (1761-18 Nov.1772) (b. 16 Feb 1745, d. 18 Nov 1772)
• Narayanrao Bajirao (13 Dec.1772-30 Aug.1773) (b. 10 Aug.1755, d. 30 Aug.1773)
• Raghunathrao (5 Dec.1773–1774) (b. 18 Aug.1734, d. 11 Dec.1783)

• Sawai Madhava Rao II Narayan (1774-27 Oct.1795) (b. 18 Apr.1774, d. 27 Oct.1795)
• Baji Rao II (6 Dec.1796 – 3 Jun.1818) (d. 28 Jan.1851)
• Nana Sahib (1 Jul.1857–1858) (b. 19 May.1825, d. 24 Sep.1859)
v***@gmail.com
Vitthal Sundar is the correct answer. So, Devaji Pant Chorghade, Sakharam Bapu Bokil, Vitthal Sundar and Nana Phadnavis.
v***@gmail.com
Please discard the information about Ramchandra Pant. That was for Ashtapradhan not for Teen Shahane.
p***@gmail.com
The third Shahana -' Vitthal Sunder Parashurami ' Nana Phadnis was considered as 'Ardha Shahana' as he did not know to fight in field and was only 'nipun' in Rajkaran,
r***@gmail.com
Vitthal Sundar who died in 1763
s***@gmail.com
d one was Devaji Pant Chorgade diwan of Nagpurkar Bhosale
a***@gmail.com
Vitthal sundar
d***@gmail.com
Sakharam Bapu Bokil, Devji Pant Ghorpade, Vithal Sundar and nana fednis (ardha)
r***@gmail.com
2018-02-19 17:17:13 UTC
Hi
My ansector "Vitthal Sundar Parashrami"
d***@abhinav.ac.in
2018-10-28 05:51:13 UTC
I am forgetting one "Shahana" from Peshawai. Two were Devaji Pant, Sakharam
Bapu Bokil; Nana Phadnis was considered "half." Who was the third one?
Thanks in advance,
-- Milind Saraph
As much as I know from my grandmother, who was a direct descendant of Vitthal Sundar Parashrami ... it was indeed Vitthal Sundar
--
**The cardinal values to be always upheld are - Reason, Purpose &
Self-Esteem**

The person sending this email is solely responsible for
maintaining the decorum and the values of the organization. No part of this
email should be without adequate reason (presented here or otherwise),
without clear purpose (definitely to be presented here) and no part should
alter the self-esteem of the reader and the author beyond or under that
which stands to reason.