Success of Hindu unity: M F Husain's paintings removed from 'Thane Festival'
Dr. Jai Maharaj
2016-02-17 21:36:31 UTC
Success of Hindu unity: M F Husain's paintings removed
from 'Thane Festival'

hindujagruti.org
Tuesday, February 16, 2016

http://www.hindujagruti.org/news/78711.html

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

http://bit.do/jaimaharaj
unknown
2016-02-17 21:46:15 UTC
Tuesday, February 16, 2016
http://www.hindujagruti.org/news/78711.html
From the above:

For Establishment of the Hindu Rashtra

Oh dear, by the sedition standards being pushed by the wing nuts this must
be brought to justice.

Such would introduce abolition of thee indian democratic republic. Hhere
is their goal:

THE HATE-MINORITIES MESSAGE OF THE `RSS BIBLE'

The foreign races in Hindusthan must either adopt the Hindu culture and
language, must learn to respect and hold in reverence Hindu religion,
must entertain no idea but those of the glorification of the Hindu race
and culture, i.e., of the Hindu nation and must loose their separate
existence to merge in the Hindu race, or may stay in the country, wholly
subordinated to the Hindu Nation, claiming nothing, deserving no
privileges, far less any preferential treatment -- not even citizen's
rights.

There is, at least, should be, no other course for them to adopt. We are
an old nation; let us deal, as old nations ought to and do deal, with
the foreign races, who have chosen to live in our country".

-- Madhav Sadashiv Golwalkar's, We or Our Nationhood Defined
Dr. Jai Maharaj
2016-02-17 22:52:51 UTC
In article
Post by Dr. Jai Maharaj
Success of Hindu unity: M F Husain's paintings removed
from 'Thane Festival'
[...]
Thanks. This animal Hussain painted our revered God and
Godesses nude and called it art. The Congress govt shamelessly
awarded him Padma Vibhushan
I am glad this animal's so called paintings are thrown out. It
should be thrown out everywhere. Animal never painted Jeezuz
or Mohammad or Ayesha. Shame. I think we have been too patient
with these animals
Dhanyavaad for your comments. Animals exhibit better
values than does Husain.

Sanaatan Dharm Kee Jai Ho!

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti